Anark & Tetra 4D Announce Anark Core™ Exchange Software Bundle
New Product Bundle Enables Easy and Affordable Authoring of 3D PDF Animated Work Instructions
Boulder, CO - October 6, 2011: Anark Corporation, a leading provider of automated 3D CAD transformation and product visualization solutions, and Tetra 4D, the exclusive provider of 3D PDF technology for Adobe® Acrobat® X Pro, announce the release of the Anark Core Exchange software bundle that includes Adobe Acrobat X Pro, the newly released Tetra 4D 3D PDF Converter 3.2™ Acrobat plug-in, and Anark Core Workstation Exchange 4.0.
The Anark Core Exchange software bundle provides users with an intuitive user interface and an array of sophisticated features for repurposing and simplifying "heavy" 3D CAD parts and assemblies into extremely lightweight, fully animated 3D PDF work instructions and other manufacturing process documents, such as First Article Inspection documents, Assembly/Disassembly and Maintenance and Repair Operation documents.
The Anark Core Exchange software bundle will be available for purchase on October 19, 2011 from Tetra 4D at www.tetra4d.com. For a limited time, the Anark Core Exchange software bundle will be available for $2,499 and includes Adobe Acrobat X Pro, Tetra 4D 3D PDF Converter, and Anark Core Workstation Exchange.
To launch this new product offering, Anark and Tetra 4D will host a live webinar, entitled "Creating Adobe 3D PDF Work Instructions with the Anark-Tetra 4D Bundle," which will be held on Wednesday October 19th at 8AM Pacific, 10AM Central, and 11AM Eastern Daylight Time.
This live webinar will demonstrate the new, easy, and cost-effective solution for transforming complex, 3D CAD parts and assemblies into lightweight "fit for purpose" animated 3D PDF manufacturing documents. In addition, this webinar will highlight many powerful capabilities, including:
- The ability to mix and match multiple sources of CAD data (for example design data from Pro/E, fixture data from JT, and tooling data from SolidWorks) into a single lightweight 3D PDF;
- The ability to connect to process instructions (stored in an Excel spreadsheet) and to bind them to animation sequences that are then published as work instructions within 100% native Adobe 3D PDF documents;
- The ability to transform "as designed" CAD assemblies (EBOM) into "as built" manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM) with embedded animations;
- The ability to "automatically" regenerate 3D PDF Work Instructions whenever there is a CAD part, assembly, or manufacturing instruction change--as is typical in early manufacturing process prove out--using the unique Anark Core recipe automation;
- The ability to leverage standard Adobe PDF capabilities within the free Adobe Reader, plus powerful Acrobat-enabled capabilities such as 3D PDF markup, measurement, design change tracking, digital signatures, bar code scanning, forms data input/output and real time collaboration using Acrobat.com (to name a few);
To learn more about these exciting new capabilities and to reserve your spot for the October 19th webinar, please register now and receive a reminder as the day approaches.
Anark Corporation provides powerful enterprise software and solutions to manufacturing organizations that need to cost-effectively utilize their 3D CAD data and manufacturing information for design collaboration, manufacturing work instructions, visualization, and technical documentation applications.
Anark has an unrivaled track record for delivering successful PLM and 3D visualization solutions for the industry's most demanding and innovative customers. Anark helps market leaders such as Boeing, Cessna, Pratt & Whitney, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Sikorsky, Ericsson, B&W, and the Department of Defense unlock the potential of their 3D assets to save money, accelerate product development, and to collaborate and communicate more effectively and securely.
Anark Media Contact:
Tel: (303) 545-2592
About Tetra 4D
Tetra 4D provides best-in-class solutions for integrating 3D PDF into engineering, manufacturing and technical publication workflows. Tetra 4D enables users of their 3D PDF Converter solution to make 3D and related engineering data accessible and valuable over time, to all disciplines and areas of an organization. Tetra 4D works with ISO, AIIM, and other standards to continue the development of PDF, PDF/E and the PRC data format as open standards. Tetra 4D is an Adobe Gold Level Solution Partner.
Tetra 4D Media Contact:
Smart2Market for Tetra 4D
123 North College Avenue
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Tel: (970) 988-5421