Easy and Affordable Authoring of 3D PDF Animated Work Instructions
Please join us on October 19th, 2011 for the live Webinar
Creating Adobe 3D PDF Work Instructions with the Anark-Tetra 4D Bundle
Discover how to quickly and easily create fit-for-purpose, 100% native, animated 3D PDF digital work instructions that can be deployed to the shop floor by leveraging the ubiquitous Free Adobe Reader.
This live webinar will demonstrate this new Anark Tetra 4D solution to easily, and cost-effectively transform complex, 3D CAD parts and assemblies into lightweight "fit for purpose" animated 3D PDF manufacturing documents. This powerful software bundle includes: Adobe Acrobat X Pro, the newly released Tetra 4D 3D PDF Converter 3.2™ Acrobat plug-in, and Anark Core Workstation Exchange 4.0, and will be available for a limited time for only $2499!
In addition, this webinar will highlight many powerful capabilities, including:
- The ability to mix and match multiple sources of CAD data (for example design data from Pro/E, fixture data from JT, and tooling data from SolidWorks) into a single lightweight 3D PDF
- The ability to connect to process instructions (stored in an Excel spreadsheet) and to bind them to animation sequences that are then published as work instructions within 100% native Adobe 3D PDF documents
- The ability to transform "as designed" CAD assemblies (EBOM) into "as built" manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM) with embedded animation
- The ability to "automatically" regenerate 3D PDF Work Instructions whenever there is a CAD part, assembly, or manufacturing instruction change--as is typical in early manufacturing process prove out--using the unique Anark Core recipe automation
- The ability to leverage standard Adobe PDF capabilities within the free Adobe Reader, plus powerful Acrobat-enabled capabilities such as 3D PDF markup, measurement, design change tracking, digital signatures, bar code scanning, forms data input/output and real time collaboration using Acrobat.com (to name a few)
JOIN ANARK for this live webinar on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at:
- 8AM Pacific Time
- 9AM Mountain Time
- 10AM Central Time
- 11AM Eastern Time
- 4PM UTC
LEARN MORE about this powerful new 3D PDF solution, and why PDF files are the ideal container for securely sharing and collaborating on engineering and manufacturing information.
REGISTER NOW to reserve your spot.