Create and distribute secure, 3D PDF and HTML manufacturing release documents with associative 3D Product Manufacturing Information and Geometric Dimensions, and Tolerances (GD&T).
Automate the production of 3D inspection documents derived from model-based definition data.
Publish animated 3D PDF and HTML-based work instructions and process planning applications that can be deployed over network network or to the shop floor.
Convert and optimize large, heavy, complex 3D CAD models for use in a wide variety of visualization, VR, virtual prototyping, and visual planning applications.
Anark Core Platform
Anark Core is an automated, easy to deploy, cost-effective enterprise software application designed for manufacturers that want to reuse valuable 3D CAD data, model-based dimensions and tolerances, and other manufacturing information to produce down-stream applications and documents:
- Engineering release documents and Technical Data Packages with associative Model-Based Definition (MBD) and Product Manufacturing Information (PMI)
- First Article Inspection Documents
- Animated Work Instructions & Process Planning applications
- Request for Quote (RFQs)
- Parts Catalogs, Virtual Prototyping, Visualization and VR Design Validation
With the unique ability to aggregate and optimize 3D CAD data and product manufacturing information (PMI), Anark Core is the only authoring and publishing solution available today that can provide completely accurate, "pixel perfect" 3D PDF and 3D HTML engineering release documents and other model based manufacturing applications from virtually any data source.
Anark has an excellent track record for delivering successful, cost effective PLM and 3D CAD visualization solutions for the industry's most demanding and innovative customers that are embracing the power and efficiency gained from 3D Model Based Enterprise (MBE) practices and technologies.
Anark helps market leaders such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, NASA, General Electric, Honeywell, Rockwell Collins, and the US Department of Defense successfully unlock the potential of their 3D CAD assets and manufacturing information to improve and accelerate product development, reduce material waste, and to collaborate and communicate more effectively and securely with their suppliers and customers.
Anark empowers its customers to Unleash the Model Based Enterprise.
News & Events
- Anark Announces Strategic Reseller Agreement with Inceptra
- Anark Announces Strategic Reseller Agreement with PLM Group
- Anark and Key Customers Present at AIAG
- Webinar: Multi-CAD Model-Based Enterprise
- New Release of Anark Core Announced
- Webinar: Paperless Manufacturing
- Webinar: MBD in SolidWorks: Yes You Can!
- Anark Core 4.3 with Recipes 2.0 Announced
- Visit Anark at COE
- Anark/Geometric MBE Encore Presentation
- Anark/Geometric MBE Webinar Announced
- Anark Core 4.2 Available,
SolidWorks World 2014
- NAVAIR/CTMA MBD Program Summary
- Chad Jackson Discusses Anark Core MBEWeb
- Geometric Invests in Anark
- Anark Unleashes Native CATIA with PMI
- Anark at COE 2013 Annual PLM Conference
- Anark Core MBEWorks for SolidWorks 2013
- GoEngineer, Anark Partner for MBEWorks
- Anark, Geometric announce Anark Core MBEWeb
- ModernTech, Anark Partner for MBEWorks
- Anark Announces MBEWorks™ for SolidWorks